Reasons You Need to See an Orthodontist
Orthodontic treatment can be used for both minor and major issues. Avoiding seeing an orthodontist when you need it can cause serious health related issues. You may be asking, “How do I know if I need to seek Orthodontist treatment?” See the following reasons you may need to schedule an appointment with us today:
- Overbite: When your upper front teeth stick and bite over your bottom teeth
- Under bite: When your bottom teeth are pushed forward and fall over your upper teeth
- Open Bite: Extra space on the sides of your teeth when you bite down
- Spacing: Gaps or spaces between teeth
- Speech Impediment: Sometimes speech issues can be due to orthodontics issues. If you experience this, orthodontics treatment may be the answer.
- Crowding: Too many teeth in one area of your mouth
- Sleep Apnea: Sleep and breathing are interrupted while you sleep
- Straightening: If you’re experiencing crooked teeth, braces and straightening may be the answer
- Grinding: If you grind your teeth at night or during the day, an orthodontist can help
- Crossbite: The upper teeth come down in front of the lower teeth when the jaw is resting
If you experience any of these issues, reach out to us for an appointment today!