5 Reasons To Use an Electric Toothbrush
Why use an electric toothbrush rather than a regular toothbrush? We’re glad you asked!
An electronic toothbrush is…
- Easy to Use – Simply charge and press a button to begin. Some electric toothbrushes even have built-in timers to let you know when you’re finished brushing! The phrase “work smarter not harder” comes to mind.
- Fast & Thorough – Using rapid, back-and-forth or spinning bristle movements, the electric toothbrush provides superior cleaning in hard-to-reach areas using pressure that can be much more difficult when using a manual toothbrush.
- Great for Gums – Thorough brushing leads to healthier teeth and gums. Therefore, routine brushing with an electric toothbrush can prevent problems with gums, such as gingivitis and gum disease.
- Tough on Bad Breath – Food and plaque left between teeth can often lead to bad breath. Flossing and using an electric toothbrush is the perfect combination for loosening and removing pesky food and germs.
- Perfect for Braces Care – An automatic electric toothbrush is ideal for braces patients for many reasons: The ease of use, the pressure and thoroughness of cleaning, and the ability to remove plaque and foods from hard-to-reach areas are each crucial components for oral health when wearing braces.
At Perelmuter & Goldberg, we believe that using an electric toothbrush daily can drastically improve your overall oral health, while helping you achieve a greater smile! Have questions we didn’t cover? Give us a call, or ask us at your next scheduled visit.